1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

Hunting and Camo Wallpapers *NEW*

Last Updated:

1. jhartle16

jhartle16 Well-Known Member

I am working on some camo/hunting wallpapers now!! Just let me know what camo background you would like, and location of the brand logo (bottom, middle, top). As always donations are NOT needed but much appreciated! Thanks again everyone! jhartle16

[​IMG]

Here are the current camo patterns I will be using please let me know which you would like and the logo you would like as well! (If there is another camo pattern you would like that is not listed I will do my best to make your idea come to life!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    la sal likes this.
  2. jhartle16

SAMPLES!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. jhartle16

4. toll

toll New Member

Thank you for these I have looked everywhere for this stuff!
  5. jhartle16

Did you find something you like or would you like me to make you something??
  6. dannernaff

dannernaff New Member

Could u do the ghg one without the logo?
  7. Z3US

Z3US Well-Known Member

hmm cool collection buddy...!
  8. jhartle16

I have to apologize I didnt see your post! I will see what I can come up with! You have anything in mind?
  9. SWAGRACIN

SWAGRACIN New Member

I would like to have the mossy oak breakup wallpaper
  10. Swopedaddy

Swopedaddy New Member

Could I get the Mossy Oak Breakup as well as the MossyOak Tree Stand?
  11. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

JHartle - You still with us here? If you don't want to make these, I guess I can...
  12. eyebeam

Looks like he hasn't been around for some time, so since I had some free time, I did these ones. I hope you're not pissed, JH. If you are, or you simply feel like I'm stepping on your toes, just let me know and I'll have this post deleted.

Expand before saving for full 960x854 resolution.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  13. thedisciple

thedisciple New Member

would love to have all these they are so cool cant find these any where else god bless you all
  14. peakjunkie

peakjunkie Member

If you dropped your phone, you'd probably never find it. LOL. Well done - a "Cabela's" wallpaper if ever there was one!
    eyebeam likes this.
  15. eyebeam

HA! This gave me a really funny mental image of my wife's friend (an avid hunter) losing his phone in the woods. You'd have to know him to fully understand how funny this is, but trust me - it is really funny! Good stuff.