Hw 002 & hw 003

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. stompyevo

stompyevo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have a Version 002 order on July 4th received Monday July 7th, My friend have a Version 003 same order and received date. My finding of the two and never notice untill i see the thread about the diff. of the two versions and only by my daughter: I notice no light leak, Battery & cover same, One thing I see was the home screen running the same live wallpaper her's homescreen look as the colour is correct, mine look purple'ish wash & pointed out by my daughter.

One additional thing not sure if this is a issue but i ask a Sprint store sales rep. and he referdered me to HTC, is when i am using the bluetooth headset my screen flashes from a black screen to the call screen and keep doing that until the call ends. I do have a screen lock and both version do the same and version 003 do not have a screen lock.

Advertisement
  2. J03

J03 Well-Known Member

I have no idea what you just said...

3. Biggest Fro

Biggest Fro Well-Known Member

Attempting to decipher...

I think he is saying, His Daughters version 2 and his friends version 3 are exactly the same except the screens.

And the bottom part is saying that his bluetooth and the proximity sensor aren't working right together.

4. timlot1

timlot1 Active Member

I want a Delorean too. :/

5. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

there is a thread on this already. closed...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.