• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Hybrid ROM (COMBINATION OF FEATURES)

Whoooo.... Sir Ur ROM is Wonderfullllll ... As i m a music liver so u have taken most care of it in ur ROM... Radio FM is working flawlessly awsome... No signal fluctuation in it... In all the previous ROM's FM was not playing properly.. some signal problem was there... i was thinking it was the problem of the FONE, but ur ROM proved me wrong.. ! more wondefull thing, that we can lower down the Sound even if the screen is locked.... Thank you sir thank u vary much... Hats off for the apps u used for enhancing the Sound Quality... I only got bug while opening the dolby mobile, its not opening... Why??

Upvote 0
Whoooo.... Sir Ur ROM is Wonderfullllll ... As i m a music liver so u have taken most care of it in ur ROM... Radio FM is working flawlessly awsome... No signal fluctuation in it... In all the previous ROM's FM was not playing properly.. some signal problem was there... i was thinking it was the problem of the FONE, but ur ROM proved me wrong.. ! more wondefull thing, that we can lower down the Sound even if the screen is locked.... Thank you sir thank u vary much... Hats off for the apps u used for enhancing the Sound Quality... I only got bug while opening the dolby mobile, its not opening... Why??

bro dolby mobile need superuser access ...............if ur superuser app is working then u can use this option..................:eek:

Reactions: amolmendhe
Upvote 0
Sir, In the Default music player, when i check the equalizer button, FC issue is coming... and all music player force closes... Also suggest which app to b used to make the Memory auto-free??? Since the app u have given to free memory does not work on auto mode...

bcoz beats conflict with other program settings... use beats only for equalizer settings.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones