Hypothetical Question regarding Epic on Sprint

Last Updated:

1. RichieHD

RichieHD Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I read over on SprintUsers that if you buy a phone, let's say an Epic, from a place such as Radio Shack and sign a new contract- when you get home you can call Sprint and have them alter your account to be one of those "Employee Referral" deals (using Russ's e-mail). Is this true? I want the instant rebate to make the phone 250 but I also want the plan that I was banking on.

Thoughts

Advertisement
  2. taylormah

taylormah Well-Known Member

I am ignorant about what you are talking about and what is the benefit of this kind of alteration in account, but can you please elaborate for me!!

3. Pitbull329

Pitbull329 Well-Known Member

Same question I was going to ask lol.

Im curious to know as well, I read into it... I read that it'd be best to order the phone online on Sprint using the employee referral program part of their site. Since you'd probably have a hard time getting someone over the phone to make that change to your account.

4. SporkLover

SporkLover Well-Known Member

You can do that, but you may have to sit through CS hell to get them to change it to an employee account.

Why not start the Employee account now on a cheapo used Sprint phone, and then upgrade to the Epic at the subsidized price?