i am a MID maker,let me tell you how to differentiate good quality MID

Last Updated:

1. Androidder

Androidder New Member This Topic's Starter

i am a MID maker,From Shenzhen,China. As you are talking about,almost 99% xPad(ipad,epad,apad etc.) are made in Shenzhen,no matter they are sold in ebay or Amazon. as you know, made in China have good products but also have bad quality.the key is you have to differentiate it,so that you can buy good quality low price products,let me tell you how to differentiate good quality MID; first,if price lower $100 for 7inch,then it is really bad quality,VIA CHIP,bad cooling,bad mould,bad battery etc....Rockchip will be better,it have 500MHz DSP,,more fast than VIA CHIP. but there two many factory make this,so different factory quality is different,,,,

i am not very good in english,and i have to go now,i will continue next time

Advertisement
  2. Androidder

the price i mean USD not EUR; and iRobot is USA company,Here,Shenzhen,China have not any company call iRobot; in fact,big company will not produce finished products,only core component;Assembly by small factories;

3. Catfish

Catfish Well-Known Member

so can you give us any info on how to identify well built pads as opposed to shoddy ones? obviously if all the chips inside are the same the reliability of the device comes down to the workmanship of the businesses that put the components together.

but how can we tell if they are well built before buying?

4. Androidder

almost all 7 inch xpad OS is Android,from version 1.5 to 2.1; 10 inch(10.1;10.2 inch) have Android and Win7; because 10 inch is good for cooling,can Integrated Intel Atom CPU; memory up to 2G,320GB HDD or more

5. Androidder

i saw some post:
    1. CPU: 800 Mhz
    2. • Ram: DDR2 256mb
    3. • Internal Memory: 2GB
    $149

obviously it is VIA CHIP,you can buy from China directly plus shipping cost approx $110;

i have a friend in Spain,he always ask me to find some cool products that hot sale in Europe,
    then i purchase in China for him.

6. anika200

anika200 Well-Known Member

holly cow, is VIA still peddling those 800Mhz chips? Those were dogs 8 years ago and I dont imaging they have gotten any faster. For sure if you are shopping for a touch pad or netbook dont waste money on anything less than intel atom or an arm chip design.

7. pink-princess

pink-princess New Member

Hi there wondering if you can help me i have a ohpad X8 just wondering if you know any forums or web sites for me to get info i been to ???OhPad?????? but theres no info on updates etc thank you in advance