1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

I am all about gun control...

1. Joe Dirt

Joe Dirt Well-Known Member

I can hit my targets up to 500m. :) (longest range in my area)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Familyguy1

Familyguy1 Well-Known Member

Really?!!! Omg awesome :rolleyes:

I like guns, I really do..but what do you have to show for this? So far nothing, if you are so good at hitting a target, go fight for our country then..or better yet go do something with those guns that are a benefit to our country instead of hoarding them in your house.
  3. thrawn86

thrawn86 Well-Known Member

^^ ?

I'll forgive that bayo and low-cap ar mag because I want to touch that enfield in the naughty places.
  4. OstrichSaK

OstrichSaK Well-Known Member

A picture I took after recent cleaning of an upstairs safe.

[​IMG]
  5. Rota

Rota Well-Known Member

Wow, awesome collections to both of you guys. Ostrich, what's that tiny subcompact in the bottom left? (not the Glock)

Here are a few pics I just snapped of my current toys.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Waiting on a scope for this one)
  6. OstrichSaK

I assume you mean the one just above and slightly right of the tan colored G17? If so that's a Ruger LCP with a Crimson Trace laser. It's in a pocket holster in my right back pocket as a backup. I carry a G18 (not pictured) with a TLR-1 weapon light in a NTAC IWB kydex holster as my primary.
  7. Crude

Crude Well-Known Member

I've seen this pic before....I think we hang out on the same forums....
  8. 0siris

0siris Member

Ostrich, I'm not really up all the gun laws, but isn't including a weapon with a suppressor on it an invitation to have a "Randy Weaver" moment with BATF?
  9. Rota

Rota Well-Known Member

Suppressors are legal, you just have to fill out the paperwork for them.
    abruns likes this.
  10. OstrichSaK

Yes.

No.
  11. TheBeardedMann

TheBeardedMann Well-Known Member

I carry this:
    [​IMG]
  12. Stinky Stinky

Stinky Stinky Well-Known Member

Hhahahahhaaha lol and i carry this :)

[​IMG]
  13. TheBeardedMann

TheBeardedMann Well-Known Member

This is my concealed hand gun:[​IMG]
    Stinky Stinky likes this.
  14. kingkerna

kingkerna Member

Why would you 'need' so many guns?

The gun culture in the US is frightening, but keep talking about your bill of rights that was written how long ago?
  15. Stinky Stinky

Stinky Stinky Well-Known Member

HAHAHHAAAA!! Okay you win lol ;)

You are a funny guy!

:)
  16. OstrichSaK

You think gun culture is frightening and I think oblivious brainwashed sheeple who think they are enlightened are frightening. Guess we'll agree to disagree.
    hood420, UHF3, bcltoys and 2 others like this.
  17. Rota

Rota Well-Known Member

It's a hobby like anything else.

Small brain perhaps?
    UHF3 and Crude like this.
  18. kingkerna

kingkerna Member

Look, I have no issue with people that hunt or farmers having guns but I do have an issue with people that think they need fully automatic weapons.
  19. Rota

Rota Well-Known Member

None of the guns in this thread are fully automatic. In fact, most are bolt-action.

Fear out of ignorance I see.
    UHF3 likes this.
  20. Crude

Crude Well-Known Member

lol pwned
  21. Crude

Crude Well-Known Member

What problem could you possibly have with people owning guns? What do you do for fun?
  22. We've got a 12 gauge Mossberg and a buddy of mine has his own handgun. Not sure what it is. I'm not that into guns.

We go shotgun shooting on occasion and despite not growing up in the South like most of friends, I find it quite enjoyable.

There are plenty of things you can do with a gun. Not all of them involve killing living things.
  23. bbrosen

bbrosen Well-Known Member

In our Country we are allowed to have these firearms if we want them, it is in our Bill of Rights. Besides, who would decide who needs what and why would said person get to decide? We have more freedom here than anywhere in the world. With it comes responsibility and accountability. Yes our Constitution and our Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence were written a very long time ago, but they are wonderfully forward thinking, all encompassing beautifully written documents. Other countries have based parts of their constitutions off of ours. What we have is rare and precious, it is why so many people from all over the world come here. people even risk their lives to get here illegally to have what we do.

No one but criminals have anything to fear from law abiding citizens with weapons. My guns have twice protected my family and me from harm. I might not be here if not for them.

Where ever you may live may not have criminals doing harm to the populace, individuals may never be out numbered by bad guys, disabled or elderly may never be preyed upon, but in most places around the world, there are bad people.

Some places around the world are living in such a nanny or orwellian state they have forgotten what freedom truely means and feels like. you run your country the way you see fit, but leave us alone. If you come here as a friend, to visit or even stay, legally, we will welcome you, even protect you and yours someday maybe if you were to need it.
  24. Hk996

Hk996 Active Member

I like Hk's :D
    [​IMG]
  25. wiretap

wiretap Well-Known Member

Having the freedom to protect your freedom = win

lol @ cultures that ban guns; tyranny ftl