1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

I am confused and need help guys.

1. Motofrust

Motofrust Well-Known Member

Alright guys , I did rooted and installed everything smooth but I still don't get this. Why are the signal bars or wifi in white color? and it has been the whole time same. It supposed to be in blue color. I can't get on market to download apps.

I installed latest CWM then Installed latest CM10 and still nothing; I full wiped the cache and partition then installed CM7 and then tried different version like CM8 and still nothing.

What could caused me this? I still can call and text. I just can't get on market it says the server is lost.

I attached a picture of screenshot and you can see a better view of what I am talking about.

http://s15.postimage.org/k9rzqtgw9/screenshot_1352289282649.png

Advertisement
  2. b_randon14

b_randon14 Well-Known Member Developer

The signal bars only turn blue(or green or whatever depending on your theme) when your phone is fully connected to google servers. Have you added a google account? Is your phone activated?
  3. Sleepingsirens

Sleepingsirens Well-Known Member

I could of sworn i heard they change color (blue, green etc..) when they are in use or affect battery life? Could be wrong
  4. rebel69ization

rebel69ization Well-Known Member

he's not fully connected to google thas why the icons r white
  5. djboi2011

djboi2011 Well-Known Member

Did you flash Gapps?
  6. buzzcon

buzzcon Well-Known Member Contributor

Not that I know a lot, but I would guess he/she didn't. I had the same problem when I flashed my first ROM.
  7. Motofrust

I get message says " Server error Retry "
  8. Motofrust

I upgraded to gapps_ics_4.0.3_v11 and still no luck.
  9. Motofrust

Phone is activated and signed in google as well. But I can't get to the market. It says error
  10. sweener

sweener Member

Verify the date and time is correct on your device.
  11. Motofrust

Where do I find that info?
  12. g60madman

g60madman Well-Known Member Developer

13. Motofrust

14. sweener

sweener Member

15. sweener

sweener Member

Motofrust can you post the ROM you are currently using (Settings > About phone > Mod version). Also are you still using gapps_ics_4.0.3_v11?
  16. Motofrust

No, I believe I am using the latest gapps and Installed this verson Cyanogen Mod 7-20120926
  17. marcusi23

marcusi23 Well-Known Member

did u check and see if u could go on the internet through the web browser its probably not a phone problem but a router problem i had the white icons before. i did two things i pulled out my battery and also unplugged my router and plugged it back in. u might just have to restart ur router.
  18. jamesd1085

jamesd1085 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure you can't use ics gapps with cm7...its gingerbread based...should be a gapps download link for cm7 on the same page you downloaded the from from
  19. sweener

sweener Member

20. jamesd1085

jamesd1085 Well-Known Member

Yeah...but the most current gingerbread gapps not ics
  21. Motofrust

I can browse through google. So when I go outside of the house to the store or whatever its still white.
  22. Motofrust

You might be right; I will check on that tomorrow. I am too lazy now! Haha
  23. Motofrust

Okay, cool thank you. I think might have that copy as well. I just have so many of them zip files. I just messed up. LOL
  24. Motofrust

Okay thank you
  25. marcusi23

marcusi23 Well-Known Member

on both images it shows ur trying to connect through wifi does ur 3g works. turn off ur wifi to see if ur 3g connects to google