I was very excited about getting the Logitech Revue. But in reading all the user reviews on Amazon.com, a few other review and electronic consumer sites, a few electronic pundit comments, and really following the Logitech support forums, I have decided to pass at this time. The sheer number of issues with stuttering video and audio reported across many cable boxes/DVR platforms - which has been acknowledged by Logitech - and no know fix/patch date. The lack of some big networks jumping on board to provide content sets a trend that makes me want to take a wait and see approach. The price is just so steep, but I was willing to consider until I started to consider the above in my research since the units finally started hitting peoples homes. Anyone else feel me? I am going to sit back and watch this one unfold and maybe consider a V2 model.