• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I am having an unknown wifi error

Android900

Lurker
Mar 14, 2013
I have a clearwire hub express modem and my zte (Boost Mobile) Force phone will not connect to it. When i try to connect the zte to my wifi the phone just says "Connecting, Saved connecting, Saved". It even does that when i put the wrong password in, for some reason the phone or modem has an error but there is no error message.

I have already tried changing the modem password, the authentication, the encryption, the ssid, and i assigned a mac address for the phone. Wps does not work either and i called clear and they dont know what it is, and the strange thing about is that my zte can connect to other modems at the same time other devices can connect to my clear hub express.:hmmmm2:

if any one can help me fix this that would be awesome.

I have a clearwire hub express modem and my zte (Boost Mobile) Force phone will not connect to it. When i try to connect the zte to my wifi the phone just says "Connecting, Saved connecting, Saved". It even does that when i put the wrong password in, for some reason the phone or modem has an error but there is no error message.

I have already tried changing the modem password, the authentication, the encryption, the ssid, and i assigned a mac address for the phone. Wps does not work either and i called clear and they dont know what it is, and the strange thing about is that my zte can connect to other modems at the same time other devices can connect to my clear hub express.:hmmmm2:

if any one can help me fix this that would be awesome.

well i think there is protocol mismatch tats the reason its not latching on together ,to double check it check same model of phone with same router or same phone with same model of another router to check wt went wrong!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones