I am in the business where I need.....

Last Updated:

1. himmelsbachbobby

himmelsbachbobby New Member This Topic's Starter

I am in the business where I need to write a lot of reciepts. With a lot of my business needs being taken care of with my phone and computer, I would love to be able to type out a reciept on my phone and have the ability for the other party put their signature onto it, index reciepts by type, and transfer to computer. Or store on phone. I have seen apps where I can take pictures of reciepts but I would like somthing where they can physically sign my phone with their finger and it would attach it to the reciept I typed out..

Advertisement
  2. polyclef

polyclef Active Member

We've just added a new app called ReceiptBook in the Android Market for $1.99. It lets you edit fields for various information in the receipt and lets the recipient sign directly on the screen with their finger. Save the resulting image to your SD card or email it to whomever you like.

Hopefully it will meet your needs. If not, please let us know how we can update it so that it will.

3. himmelsbachbobby

himmelsbachbobby New Member This Topic's Starter

This is exactly what I was looking for. You have one very satisfied customer! I hope this app is helpful to alot of people. Devs like this is what make android great, keep up the great work!