I am NEW :D

Last Updated:

1. Gabriele

Gabriele Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everyone,
    I'm new in this forum but it seems well organized ... I'm Italian and I'm using google translator: P because it seems to be a forum English: (
    I have a big problem with my samsung galaxy S I constantly get messages that says "Vodafone insufficient traffic to access the services. If you can not reload the 42,010 calls from Italy and discover new SOS service charge of Vodafone."
    I get more or less than 1200 per day .... I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO!
    Probably there will be an application that tries to connect to the internet ... but I reset the phone twice and keeps coming in!
    Also a month ago I tried to start the root samsung galaxy D, and I did, however, the message icon has changed! Then I reset, and the root is gone, and I tried again to do it but me all inavable! And therefore I have superuser permission of the unconscious!

I am only interested in 2 things:
    1) how to solve the problem of messages! (Maybe something hits the root?)
    2) How to redo the root!

Thank you all for your answers! : D I hope that I expressed in a precise manner and find a solution ..!

Gabriele

Advertisement
  2. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Hi! Welcome to the Android Forums!

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

It sounds to me like you have a faulty phone. Based on what you describe I'd suggest doing a factory reset on the phone (assuming thaty ou have not done this already) to see if that clears up the problem. Otherwise it might be prudent to contact Vodafone.

4. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Welcome to Android Forums, the greatest place on the webernet!!

5. Gabriele

I have restored to factory data twice: (.... and still coming! I go to a center vodafone and I say, "Will there be any application that attempts to connect to the Internet." This story goes on for more than two months ... HELP!

P.S.: Sorry if there are mistakes but I'm Italian ... : D

6. Gabriele

Thank you :) but I have restored to factory data twice: (.... and still coming! I go to a center vodafone and I say, "Will there be any application that attempts to connect to the Internet." This story goes on for more than two months ... HELP!

P.S.: Sorry if there are mistakes but I'm Italian ... : D

7. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Well I cannot speak specifically for Vodafone as I don't have service through them. Personally I think I'd inform them specifically and directly that the phone is defective and needs to be replaced. If they question this, inform them of the thousands of network errors that you receive daily. Be sure to tell them that you've factory reset the phone repeatedly with no resolution to the problem.

If the tech is still unwilling to assist then I'd suggest asking to speak with a supervisor.

If you've deleted apps and reset the phone repeatedly with no resolution then it's unlikely that you're experiencing a phone problem. And the only programming that might be impacting the issue is service programming... and that's typically hidden on menu's that aren't always easy for customers to find.

Gabriele likes this.
  8. Gabriele

Grazie comunque :D