• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I am new to Android and I need Kies.

Nikosworld

Lurker
Jan 22, 2011
I live in the U.S and i have a captivate through AT&T, and i don't know what i got myself into. I like my phone and compared to my last IPhone 3gs this thing is great, except for the GPS and a problem with Kies mini. I joined to hopefully get help with getting used to the OS as well as help with the Kies mini download. I got the Kies mini download from Samsung and haven't been able to use it. I have vista 32bit and no problems with my pc, yet when i try to start up the application windows says there is some kind of problem with the program and force stops it. Is it something to do with the phone or the Kies software or a driver problem, i would love to know because i like my phone and am getting used to this great os and plan on staying with it for a while. :thinking:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones