• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I am so P..... off

pbj

Dec 6, 2009
I have a moment that was once replaced by the inc company... Know it's over heating bad, to the point the battery case has a spot on it.
So I call Asurion and they say no prob we will sen you out a new phone, (hold on here it comes) witch phone would you like. palm pixie, palm pre or a htc touch pro.....I said now I'll take the Samsung Moment,, nope there all out of them so the made me choose a different phone. I am so ...ken mad. Is there any help out there for me. I love that Phone

A touch pro? Not a touch pro 2? Wow, that's a drastic downgrade no matter which you choose. Your choice to replace the Moment is a choice of dead end OS devices. The comatose WebOS or the stone cold dead WinMO. Were they out of Startac's? In effect, you brought in your late model Audi for service and the dealership offered you a hyundai, Kia or a 2006 Saturn in a direct swap. I wouldn't accept any of these choices and bitch up the ladder with Sprint till you get an equal or upgraded replacement. If they won't, then see if you can use their refusal to terminate your contract. Be polite but firm and give 'em hell. Good luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones