I am so so so so sorry. But please help

Last Updated:

1. gopens

gopens Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I know that it has already been mentioned here many times. And I am one that hates bogging down a chat forums with questions that have already been mentioned. So please do not flame me because I already know I am breaking a cardinal rule.

But I am getting ready to download 2.1 from sprint. I do not want to hand write over 120 phone numbers than re-enter them all after 2.1 has been installed. I have seen people mention an app they downloaded that backed up all the contacts. Can somebody remind me what that app is again and what do I do. Thanks again for all the help.

Advertisement
  2. bizarrogreg

bizarrogreg Well-Known Member

Your contacts backup to gmail on their own. Otherwise, you can use my lookout to backup info if you are just nervous about the gmail sync.

Take it from someone who hard reset/wiped his phone far too many times trying a new rom though, gmail sync works perfectly

3. gopens

gopens Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Please delete. Sorry. thanks

4. KitsapAndroid

KitsapAndroid Well-Known Member

If they are "Google" contacts, then they will just sync back up for you. If they are "Phone" contacts then you have to find a better way to back them up with something like MyBackup from the market.

5. bizarrogreg

bizarrogreg Well-Known Member

appologies, the app is called "Lookout mobile security"