• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I am stuck on a level in Moblox. Help!

Raekwon

Jul 31, 2010
US
I just have the lite version and am stuck on 1-29. I can't figure it out for the life of me. little help?

EDIT: haha..... Wouldn't ya know it? as soon as I post about it I beat it. Go figure. Well, maybe if this game is so super cool that it catches on with a lot of people, this can be a thread where you go to get help on other levels!

1-23 from what I remember:
Small ball thrown down low, so it gets thrown up and over and then to the left of the green blocks to bring them to lower level.
Now here is the "tricky part". Throw the (middle ?) ball STRAIGHT so it gets curved down to the right of the green blocks now on the lower level to push them toward the launch area and off the screen(look at the lower part of the upper area where the balls start out and you will see a curved section that will curve the ball down).
I think it has to be done in 2 shots only and leaving only like 1 or 2 blocks up top.
I know worded directions are hard to follow but that is about as plain as I can put it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones