I am using g1t. When I try to open Android Market on my mobile, it asks me to sign-in with my gmailGeneral

Last Updated:

1. abeer ahmed

abeer ahmed New Member

I am using g1. When I try to open Android Market on my mobile, it asks me to sign-in with my gmail account.
    But when I try to sign-in it gives me this error message: "Can't establish a reliable data connection to the server."
    Everything else works find. Everything that involes using gmail that messege comes up
    no effect after a factory reset aur making a gmail acount from my computer
    P.S. I'm using my wifi modem at home.

Please Help

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. kejlyCZ

kejlyCZ Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums!
    Before using Google services, you have to login. It can be also done in "Setings / Accounts & sync" - just add your Gmail account here and Market should also work.
    abeer ahmed likes this.
  3. abeer ahmed

abeer ahmed New Member

now it shows "This could be a temporary problem or you sim card may not be provisioned for data services.please try again when you are connected.if it continues,call customer care.plz help there is no problem in the network conection
  4. kejlyCZ

kejlyCZ Well-Known Member

It was working at least on my old G1, but I made the account settings and first Market login via 3G. Maybe you can also try to login with mobile data and not Wi-Fi for the first time?
    abeer ahmed likes this.
  5. abeer ahmed

abeer ahmed New Member

nop it doesnt work