• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root I apologize...

MikeHoncho

Android Enthusiast
Jun 28, 2014
Sorry I have been AWOL for a while. Been working a ton of mandatory overtime. I will try to be more active here in the Leon forum and I just recently started on a new project for you guys. No promises on a release though, just depends on bugs and other things :D Also, I had basically nothing to do with cm12, that was all @Noobified . Just want to clear that confusion.

I am sorry that I posted this. Lost my job soon after posting and couldn't afford my buildbox, therefore I cant develop anything besides recoveries for devices. At that point I decided to throw in the towel. You guys need to follow any device noobified is working on since he was the brains behind everything. Hope you all have a great android experience! Later homies

Upvote 0
It's been a long time since I've commented on this thread lol, but when I had my Leon I was sure glad that I immediately rooted it instead of upgrading to have to do extra bs, I was happy that I was able to install my very first custom ROM, and recovery. Even tho it wasn't perfect, it was really something, and the experience it gave me was terrific, I still watch this thread like I said I would somewhere here a while ago and still have to say thank you to MikeHoncho, Noobified (gotta love that regular show), and everyone what who participated in this. Right now unbelievably me and others are still trying to get cm12.1 ported to the avant, it's really hard but I'm hoping we can get it soon, I also have an Nexus 5 about to upgrade to an Nexus 6. The lg Leon started my custom ROM journey and I an truly thankful to u all, because I had to save my avant like 200 times literally lol

Reactions: cyanidekid
Upvote 0
I am sorry that I posted this. Lost my job soon after posting and couldn't afford my buildbox, therefore I cant develop anything besides recoveries for devices. At that point I decided to throw in the towel. You guys need to follow any device noobified is working on since he was the brains behind everything. Hope you all have a great android experience! Later homies
Thanks for the development and time put in Hancho!

Reactions: cyanidekid
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones