I applied anti-smudge screen protector as soon as i opened the boxAccessories

Last Updated:

1. justkarmel

justkarmel Member This Topic's Starter

I removed it today because Im getting a replacement on Tuesday since 1/3 of my screen went out.

Anyway, I didnt realize how good the quality of the display of the phone (anit-glare/smudge i had on made it not shiny any kinda blury)! I might have to leave it off when i get the new/like-new one im getting!! I mean its gorilla glass anyway so its almost scratch proof right??

you guys have screen protection or no?? Id like to see the majority

Advertisement
  2. tom108

tom108 Well-Known Member

it is pretty scratchproof in most instances unless you get sand rubbing against it. i normally do not use a screen protector but i was given a free SGP Steinheil ULTRA CRYSTAL Screen Protector to test out. it goes on so easy and i cannot even tell its on the phone so i just left it on.

3. raqball

raqball Well-Known Member

I never use a screen protector but I tend to baby my devices...

4. eraursls1984

eraursls1984 Well-Known Member

You can use the crystal clear protectors that don't effect the display. I have the anti-smudge and I want to change to the crystal clear but it's nice not having to clear my screen all the time

5. JazzMat

JazzMat Well-Known Member

I had the Verizon anti-glare screen protector. Didn't realize what total crap it was until I removed it. Installed a Steinheil Ultra Crystal protector to replace it. Totally happy. Just like it's not there.

6. justkarmel

justkarmel Member This Topic's Starter

That's what I had. It screws up the pixels...is the one u have antismear too?? Im gonna look it up and see how much it is

7. SniperofFear

SniperofFear Member

The Steinheil ultra crystals are amazing. Can't even tell it's on my phone except for the edges.

8. Stealthman

Stealthman Well-Known Member

Like others have said, Ultra Crystal is the way to go, people don't believe that I have a screen protector on.

9. cygnusloop

cygnusloop Well-Known Member

+100 on the Steinheil Ultra Crystal (not the anti-fingerprint ones). If you like the look and feel of bare glass, you'll love it. For me, the biggest plus is that I can confidently clean the screen with anything at hand (shirt, pants, (ack) even a paper napkin. If I do happen to scratch it with over-zealous cleaning, well, I only scratched the protector, not the phone. And, I have another protector in reserve. (Steinheil sends two in a pack!)

10. ctxx24

ctxx24 Well-Known Member

There site says the x cc only comes with 1....

11. cygnusloop

12. iresq

iresq Active Member

Just for the record, you can scratch the screen. I scratched mine. It's small and barely visible, yet I could sometimes feel it. Using the Ultra Crystal now and like it.

13. BCox

BCox Well-Known Member

It isn't eligible for prime, since it doesnt ship from Amazon itself. At least thats what I was told =(

14. cygnusloop

Too bad. Was "Fulfilled by Amazon" when I got it, but that was some time ago.
    Nonetheless, still a reasonable deal for, IMO, the hands-down best (pair of) screen protectors out there.