1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

I asked this once before...

Last Updated:

1. cc16177

cc16177 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Last time I asked this I didn't really get the response I was looking for so I figured i'd try again... I am a manager where I work and every week I make the schedule, which I used to use Excel for on my last WinMo phone.

The Droid doesn't come with any spreadsheet software and although I have seen some options on the market I was hoping for a program specifically designed for making a work schedule.

Anyone have any suggestions? I have browsed the forum/market/web quite a bit and have not found or have overlooked any good options.

Advertisement
  2. lvl8hacker

lvl8hacker Member

you could make it on a PC and just use the Droid email it to yourself to view it..I view XML spreed sheets all day long on my Droid

3. cc16177

Well to be honest my whole objective is to never have a computer involved other than when I have to print... I don't use my computer much at all and would not only like to keep it that way but further decrease my need for an actual computer as much as possible.

4. colnago

colnago Well-Known Member

Docs to Go is not an option for you? Android version is same as on my WinMo phone.

5. cc16177

I have looked at that before, and while it would work for me by giving me the same functionality tht I had on my imagio but I was kinda hoping there would be an app specifically designed for making a work schedule of some sort.