I bought too many screen covers and im selling the rest cheapAccessories

Last Updated:

1. pb.lantonio

pb.lantonio Member This Topic's Starter

I bought way to many screen protectors. My mom dad and brother were all supposed to get evo's with me but their contract wasn't up with at&t like they thought. I have a about ten screen covers im trying to sell at 3.00$(including shipping) to get the money back for them. The covers are pre cut exclusively for the evo and come with a installation card and a cleaning cloth.

Advertisement
  2. Darkshear

Darkshear Active Member

Are they the ones that cover the ENTIRE face or just the 4.3" square of the illuminated screen?

3. pb.lantonio

They do not cover the haptic buttons, but other then that they cover the entire screen from the speaker down to the buttons at the bottom

4. nu2android

nu2android Well-Known Member

I'll take 2 just give me your paypal address if you stll have them

5. pb.lantonio

My paypal address is pb.lantonio@gmail.com
    If you send a payment, be sure to put your name and address on the payment page or pm me it here.

6. ggkthnx

ggkthnx Member

I would advise against sending payment as a gift. Not saying the seller isn't legit, but if he isn't nothing will protect you if he doesn't send the screen covers out. Since paypal sees the payment as a gift and not payment for product they will not refund if it happens to go to a dispute.

7. pb.lantonio

To the poster above, i didn't know that about paypal, i thought it just saved the cost that they deduct from you. Nevermind the gift then, send it as whatever you want

8. kaw900r

kaw900r Well-Known Member

Do you have a picture of what it looks like on your phone? I am interested but would like a nice clean look to it. :cool:

9. pb.lantonio

I do have one on my phone but i cant get a picture of it because my phones my only camera, I can send you a picture of the cover itself if that helps. [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

10. that_maynard

that_maynard Well-Known Member

Which are better? screen protectors that cover the whole face or the some like you are selling?

11. pb.lantonio

It's personal preference really. I mean, the part that it doesn't cover isn't the screen, if you think you'd notice a scratch there then by all means go with a full protector but i never have noticed one on any of my phones

12. Hawaii Tom

Hawaii Tom Member

I have one of those. There's an oval cutout for the buttons on the bottom, which works fine, plus a notch at the top for the front camera. Works fine.