• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

U.P. North

Lurker
Dec 28, 2009
Is there a way in the contact list (People Icon) to designate individuals as ICE (In Case of Emergency) numbers? What I have done so far is when I entered all my contacts, who ever I wanted designated as an ICE contact, I just put a comment in the Notes field. Anyone else have another way of doing this?

Thanks!!

Is there a way in the contact list (People Icon) to designate individuals as ICE (In Case of Emergency) numbers? What I have done so far is when I entered all my contacts, who ever I wanted designated as an ICE contact, I just put a comment in the Notes field. Anyone else have another way of doing this?

Thanks!!

most emergency services are going to go strait to your phonebook. i have ICE in the names of those poeple and they are at the top of my phonebook as the names read * ICE Dad , * ICE Mom , * ICE (girlfriend)

Upvote 0
most emergency services are going to go strait to your phonebook. i have ICE in the names of those poeple and they are at the top of my phonebook as the names read * ICE Dad , * ICE Mom , * ICE (girlfriend)

This is the method that I use also. We have to remember though, not to password lock our phones though so that ICE, someone can get to those contacts.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones