i can live with itGeneral

Last Updated:

1. buton

buton Member

so i am a coming from a storm2

i got my tbolt on saturday, since there i have been playing with it, learning about android. so far i think i dominated the android form to move things around, send emails etc...

i like the speed of the phone is so fast, no lag compared to the storm2 when touching a button, scrolling down, etc...

htc sense is good i like it but i would like your help on the mail part, do you use the htc stock app for the mail or facebook, which one you think is better and consume less battery?

friend stream vs facebook app? which one do you think is better there is no reason to keep both applications running since the will use battery..

i tried yahoo messenger to video call over 3g and it works great

i been using the phone over 3g because on the area i live in fort worth does not have coveraga for 4g, and the batterie life has been great if you use it right.

yesterday i tried google navigation and in a one hour trip it drained about 35 % of my battery, i mean is a smartphone not a gps but for that particular problem i have the car charger so is not an issue.

to get battery life i followed your tips like disable vibration on each touch, message etc.., animations, brightnest i and i can handle one day with one charge.

i am really happy with my phone. :)

it will be hard to return to blackberry....SORRY RIM

Advertisement
  2. CharlzO

CharlzO Well-Known Member

Pretty sure that until / unless RIM totally revamps the BB OS and gets in touch with the current market, no one is going to blame you for the change :)

Enjoy the awesomeness!