I can not get my PC to recognize my LG Optimus M phoneSupport

Last Updated: 2012-11-17 14:41:51
  1. kai1211

kai1211 Active Member

I can not get my PC to recognize my LG Optimus M phone. I download the phone updater from the LG website via the line on MetroPCS Website and I plug in my phone then it will not recognize my phone so I downloaded the drivers with the Phone Updater and it still not recognized with my PC. Can anyone help me fix this proplum? Thanks and have a good day.

Advertisement
  2. kai1211

kai1211 Active Member

I was able to get the drivers and LG Phone updater working on my Notebook With no problems but I still cant get them working my desktop. Is there away to complety remove all the LG drivers and software from my computer so I can try ones more? Thanks for you time! :cool:

Also if anyone haves a link on step by step on how to do this plz post the link if you don't mind!
  3. andyo70

andyo70 Well-Known Member

You do realize if you update you will lose the ability to root the phone if you want to do any of the other things that we discuss on this forum?
  4. ChazzMatt

ChazzMatt Well-Known Member

Exactly. Consider it a blessing you can't get the "LG Phone Updater" (LG Phone CRIPPLER) working. :cool:

But if you are saying you can't get the USB connection working at all -- like to transfer stuff to the SD card -- then that's something different. But stop messing the the crappy LG Updater software. Please.
  5. tlyon9

tlyon9 New Member

Apparently i read this too late as i already updated and am now trying to root my phone. Is there any way i can still root my phone?
  6. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide