I cannot get my Stratosphere to connect via USBSupport

1. ohmyyou2

ohmyyou2 New Member

I have tried everything to get my laptop to recognize my stratosphere... I know the USB ports are good because my laptop is brand new, and read everything else plugged into them (it runs Windows 7, if that matters) When I plug into the computer it will ask me charging mode, USB Mass Storage, or internet connection mode.. I choose USB Mass storage.... None of my computers will recognize it... I have tried different cables, different computers, I really dont know what else to do.... When I go to look for drivers to install on Samsung website it doesn't offer me any for my phone... All i want to do is get my music from my phone to my computer....I don't Bluetooth on my PC as someone already suggested! I do have a card reader on PC but I don't have the adapter that makes a Micro card, into a regular SD? Please HELP

Advertisement
  2. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja VIP Member

have you installed the drivers for the device yet?

you may have to get 3rd party drivers for it to recognize it. i will check on some for you

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/SGH-I897ZKAATT

the problem can also be with the USB cord itself. i have gone through 5 in the last year. so try replacing it with one in your house if you can. my stock cord no longer functioned and now another off brand name has failed :(