I cannot log into market

Last Updated:

1. pa4ul

pa4ul Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I recently updated my firmware and first of all all of my contacts that wernt stored on the phone are now gone. Im under the assumption that there are stored on google contacts but now my problem is when i log onto google with my phone it lets me access my account but when i try to log into the market to download stuff it says my sim car is either no right or i need to contact customer service. Did the new firmware only allow certian memory cards or what is the problem. Any h elp is appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. pa4ul

bump

3. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

Disable auto update time and set manually. The network is setting it wrongly.

Also ensure you have network and data coverage using your SIM the first time you try to reaccess anything like Market. once back in that way, wi-fi will work.

Had all this with SWMBO's Galaxy Portal on Tmobile UK. T-mobiles auto time servers dont seem to like sending the right details to phones. Never worked well on my Nokia either, so disabled when I got the Hero last month.

4. pa4ul

I figured out that if u plan on taking out your memory card you should unmount it from the p hone before doing it. If not Your google account wont sign off and when u put back in your card you wont be able to access the market. Only way to fix it to reboot the phone.