I can't decide...General

Last Updated:

1. Shwut-

Shwut- Member

I have a iPhone 3GS (Jailbroken) and a Samsung Galaxy 551. I can't decide which phone I should use until my upgrade in July for AT&T, and then I can get whatever phone is out there and available. But until then, which phone should I use? :/

2. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

Hold out until this Summer. LTE will be deployed in the Houston area and they'll have a new lineup of LTE devices.

Spring, Tx is basically right outside 45 and the Beltway so you should be good.

Out of those 2 I'd probably go with the iphone. I have no idea what the Galaxy 551 is
  3. Shwut-

Shwut- Member

Yep, I was planning to hold out until LTE came out, because I knew it was given Houston and it's surrounding areas would be one of the first areas to get it - but I can't decide which phone to use until then. :/
  4. Shwut-

Shwut- Member

Why was this moved? :/ I didn't post it here because it is really a question between iPhone 3GS and a Android and which one I should chose... I didn't want to post it in the Samsung Galaxy 551 forum because the phone isn't really popular and I wouldn't get a lot of feedback... :/
  5. karandpr

karandpr Well-Known Member

551 I would say + 16/32 GB SD if you have one.Both have almost same specs .3GS has a nicer screen and 551 has physical keyboard.For a month or so I wouldnt worry much about which to choose.I would go for eeny meeny mini mo... :D