I can't delete ringtones from myxer!

Last Updated:

1. nickyfby

nickyfby New Member This Topic's Starter

I have dl'ed the same ringtone twice from myxer.com, but I can't delete one of them.

I have tried going to [[Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>DRM Protected Content Storage Then press Clear Data]] but I don't see [DRM Protected Content Storage].

I have also used Astro, but I didn't find anything in any of the files.

Is there another way to delete them?
    If not, I guess I will just Factory Data Reset it and go from there.

Advertisement
  2. cjones5461

cjones5461 New Member

From manage applications screen, hit Menu>Filter>All. This will allow you to see the DRM Protected Content Storage. Clear it, myxer downloads are gone. Just had to deal with this myself today.

MomentDre likes this.
  3. Tricia

Tricia New Member

I found exactly wat u r talking about on the filter setting...but right b4 I was getting ready 2 clear the data, all these exclaimed flags popped up talking about permission to access internet...prevent phone from sleeping...hardware...record sounds & audio...ur way is great but should I b worried about all the flags...I really do need those ringtones off...I have like 4 of some of the same song...lol...

4. cjones5461

cjones5461 New Member

Its been a while since I had to do this, I just went through the process again up to the actual delete (don't have anything to get rid of.) I didn't get any warning flags now and I don't remember if I did then. Probably would have scared me off if I had. Sure you didn't accidently hit another program by mistake?

5. Tricia

Tricia New Member

Thanks so much for responding!:)I actually spoke to a friend who is a VWR & she sd that the flags were making me aware that they needed to access the spaces that the items were in to be deleted...if u go to the clear data its right on top so u won't see the flags...if u stay on that same screen, scroll all the way down below the clear data to the bottom...ull see them...read them; it is really creepy the way they word evrything...again thank u so much for all ur help...I'm more than sure ill come across other issues...lol

6. markathome

markathome Active Member

7. MomentDre

MomentDre New Member

:Dworked on moment perfectly!!! have been trying forever, to get rid of the myxer test ringtone

8. Calisto1224

Calisto1224 Member

Thanks it worked perfect!!!

9. HeadlessPonch

HeadlessPonch Well-Known Member

So, can I assume that myxer ringtones download to my "ringtones" folder on the SD card, but they're invisible because of DRM protection? That's pretty inconvenient if all I want to do is delete a single file.