Scheduled for delivery: 5/7/10 by 3 pm!

Advertisement
  2. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

lol like Christmas as a child right!

Hope you have Incredible dreams :cool:
  3. Rubik76

Rubik76 Well-Known Member

Like momma always told me... The longer it takes you to fall asleep, the longer it will take for Santa to come.
  4. jasonb1985

jasonb1985 Well-Known Member

lol. i barely slept at all the night before i got mine. i was really excited as well. i still can't get over how great this thing is.
  5. zenman

zenman Well-Known Member

The best thing about it is keeps you interested and engaged for days, possibly weeks. (too soon to tell) It's not like some of those Christmas presents that you were bored with within a day or two.
  6. sdot_sd

sdot_sd Active Member

I have been reading EVERYTHING in this forum for weeks...living vicariously through you all...looking forward to contributing finally...I might hug the Fed-Ex dude...
  7. jasonb1985

jasonb1985 Well-Known Member

I've had mine a week and I'm still excited about it. I am streaming some chillout music with it and writing this on it at the same time right now when I should be sleeping instead. :D
  8. Shamrock13

Shamrock13 Well-Known Member

Make sure you get a screen protector and case!
  9. sdot_sd

sdot_sd Active Member

I've got the high gloss silicone case shipping with the phone, and am planning on going to best buy as soon as I get the phone to get a screen protector...Invisible Shield the way to go?? Other than the universal, it will be my only option...
  10. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Congrats, you will love it. Its really everything it claims to be and more. I couldn't be more happy with my phone. Enjoy!
  11. Mine arrived a week ago today :D It arrived at 12:10pm Hmmmm why do you suppose I remember that? ;)
  12. cdodge

cdodge Well-Known Member

Get used to it! you won't be able to sleep once you get it either, you will want to stay up all night playing with it...

the phone that is :)
  13. Toxin

Toxin New Member

Haha, same as mine... which just showed up! :D
  14. sdot_sd

sdot_sd Active Member

I can't decide if the Incredible is what has me excited, or the fact that as soon as it gets here I can throw my Storm 2 against the wall...a push, maybe?
  15. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

I'd keep a phone handy just in case you have issues with your incredible. That way you can always reactivate the old phone while you wait for your replacement.
  16. Oh my goodness I came from a Storm2 also. You are in for a pleasant surprise. Give the Android learning curve some time it takes about a week to fully get the hang of it.
  17. Musky

Musky Well-Known Member

I'd go easy on the hugging thing, he might like it too much and you won't get rid of him, or you'll end up in jail on sexual harassment charges without your Incredible! :D
  18. kroemerk

kroemerk Member

well I guess that Mothers day may not be as happy as I had hoped..:(

As of right now my phone is sitting at Fed Ex in Nashville. Wishing I had time for a road trip - not like they would give it to me anyway, but it sure would be tempting

Thank goodness I have a great hubby and 3 wonderful little girls who may keep me very happy all weekend.
  19. sdot_sd

sdot_sd Active Member

AND, my joke falls flat...
  20. zenman

zenman Well-Known Member

I agree with Bettermost, there is a learning curve. But since you've been obsessively reading this forum, your curve should be shorter than most.
  21. sdot_sd

sdot_sd Active Member

Oh my god, this is what mobile internet is supposed to look like?!?!?! Couldn't have been more worth the wait!
  22. potterdood

potterdood Well-Known Member

I came from a DARE and I was going to smash my dare the second I got the INC activated, but my friend talked me into listing it on ebay, I got more for my DARE than I paid for the INC including the tax, lol...so don't go smashing the old phones, ebay them!
  23. TheGoatLantern

TheGoatLantern Well-Known Member

Sent via, the Inc. right? Isn't it amazing ;)
  24. sdot_sd

sdot_sd Active Member

25. rgr555

rgr555 Well-Known Member

it'll be also hard to sleep when you get your phone
    im always reading pdf book or watching movie or youtube in bed now before I finally fall asleep :p