• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I cant hear you??

Got my droid today <3 it. But whenever I make a call somehow some menu comes up that makes the person im talking to unable to hear me... Sometimes i can hit the power button to lock the phone.. sometimes i cant.. i am unable to emulate that situation myself except by making a 3 way call.. but its weird im nervous to pug the phone close to me to talk... is there something im doing wrong... has anyone else had this issue?

Got my droid today <3 it. But whenever I make a call somehow some menu comes up that makes the person im talking to unable to hear me... Sometimes i can hit the power button to lock the phone.. sometimes i cant.. i am unable to emulate that situation myself except by making a 3 way call.. but its weird im nervous to pug the phone close to me to talk... is there something im doing wrong... has anyone else had this issue?

Yes, I had the issue on at least 2 of the 3 Droids that I have had. I finally ended up returning it and going back to my old phone. I may be hitting it in the wrong place or something, but for the life of me, I can't figure it out. Good luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones