• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I can't hear!!!

soaks03

May 4, 2010
Yes, I admit I am partially deaf from all the Hair Band concerts that I went to when I was younger but I can not hear at all on the incredible. I have the volume all the way turned up and I have the hardest time hearing. I mean it has to be dead quiet for me to hear the person talking to me. Any suggestions??????????

Make sure that you don't have the "hearing Aids" box checked under Menu:Settings:Call. I thought that would BOOST the volume as I wear hearing aids. For me it had the exact opposite effect. Maybe it just didn't work with my particular hearing aids but I know I found someone else who had the same difficulty hearing phone calls. Once we unchecked hearing aids the phone call volume was much better.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones