2. HTC Incredible

1 vote(s)
  3. Other

2 vote(s)

Last Updated:

1. billatron

billatron Member This Topic's Starter

Sep 25, 2010
    Tomorrow is the day! I finally get to upgrade from the crappy Moto Q "smart phone" I have had for the past two years. I have done countless hours of research over the past month and a half and have narrowed it down to two phones: The X and the Incredible.
    For me I have no problem with the size of the X. My current phone is .3ish inches smaller than the X, so I can deal with that. On the other hand I have fallen in love with the screen on the DInc. Also, I am amazed at how smooth the Sense UI runs...but Blur isn't that bad IMOP.
    Here is what is holding me on the Incredible:
    -I have read that the battery life is absolutely HORRID! Even worse with the update. Is this true? Or is it just the few people that actually have the problem are lighting up the forums while the people with perfectly fine battery life aren't saying anything?
    -Is this phone outdated compared to the X? Is a DInc likely to show up in the near future? I know that the processor is slower.

Other than that I have no other questions. Feel free to make any other recommendations and to post any good/bad experiences that you have had with the phone that are also common.
    Thank you so much for the info.

2. TozyJay

TozyJay Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2010
    Technically, I believe the specs might bit a bit lower on the Incredible but it really comes down to how they feel and perform when you're actually using them. Don't worry about the specific specs of each device, go by how much you enjoy using the phone itself. I have the Droid 2 and have no complaints about it. It's very similar to the X so between the two you phones you've mentioned I personally would go for that. However, I'm sure there are people who would prefer the Incredible.

Sorry if that was no help at all. :D

Oh - and don't let the sales rep talk you into a phone that you're not 100% sure of. I've done that twice before and regretted it both times!