I can't order online thanks to Inc purchase

Last Updated:

1. meow70

meow70 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Already did my Inc return but verizon.com is still saying I can't upgrade. Home page says I'm eligble but when I click on the upgrade link it says Our records indicate you have purchased a phone that has not been activated...blah blah blah... I called CS several times the past 2 days and they say they can't fix and I'll have to go to a store if I want to purchase X. I am off work so I was planning on ordering as soon as it was available. Guess I'll have to fight it out at a store tomorrow morning and then wait 8 weeks for my rebate...<sucks>

Advertisement
  2. Jayme

Jayme Well-Known Member

:( sorry to hear that. On the bright side its better than nothing. :)

3. sweetbaboo

sweetbaboo Active Member

I called Verizon support 4 times to get the return of the Incredible recognized. 2 of those calls involved them telling me I had to go or call the local store that took my return...

4. JA1234

JA1234 Well-Known Member

yeah I am in the same predic but I have five lines and paying full retail so I am just going to buy it on another line then activate it on my line.

5. meow70

I got my inc at a corporate store...don't know if that has any difference with y they did my return over the phone or your situation...I had an eris before that, that I bought at a noncorporate store and CS told me I had to go back to that store..AND that was 3 weeks ago and I still haven't gotten my money when in fact I already got my Inc money refunded which was done on july 8th. ??? WTF??

6. meow70

Been thinking of doing something similar just to get around this...like maybe buying the x and adding a line...and then activating it on my main line and cancelling the new line?? might be just too much work though as opposed to going to the store in the morning...