1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

I can't play any gameloft games

1. diablo99999

diablo99999 Member

So i've tried to download so many gameloft games but none of them worked.
    When i click on the game to enter,a black screen appears with loading circule on it then the game crashes immediatly
    Pls tell me what to do:confused:

Advertisement
    :
  2. MercilessLTD

MercilessLTD Well-Known Member

A possible issue is your build.prop "Model number." Most of the SGS3s have a model number purely of the Samsung nomenclature, e.g. SGH-I747, SGH-T999, etc.

However, for AT&T, they decided to be different, and use: "SAMSUNG-SGH-I747"

Quick way to find out is System Settings > About phone (all the way at the bottom). It will list the Model number there.
  3. diablo99999

diablo99999 Member

Is there any way to fix this issue?
  4. MercilessLTD

Are you rooted? I will assume you are since you are in the rooted forum.

It's actually a simple fix. Use any file explorer that does root modifications (like ES File Explorer, Root Explorer, etc.). Navigate to /system. There is a file in this directory called "build.prop". Edit this file. There should be a line that states:

ro.product.model=<PhoneModelHere>

Change the phone model to "SAMSUNG-SGH-I747" and reboot. Don't forget to reboot! Then retry your Gameloft games.

The reason I suggest this is because I had the exact same problem. I changed my ROM, and the ro.product.model changed. Gameloft games that I had backed up, when I went to play them, started giving me "get a refund" errors. Did some Googling, changed the model, and suddenly they worked.
  5. diablo99999

diablo99999 Member

Oh no my cell isn'rooted aorry about that.
    Does it change the fact of gameloft issue?
  6. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

If you aren't rooted and you can't play the games, its likely because your device isn't supported.

Can you give us any more details?

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling
  7. MercilessLTD

I assume then you do not have a custom ROM?
  8. diablo99999

diablo99999 Member

I tried to uninstall then reinstall many times,still doesn't work
  9. diablo99999

diablo99999 Member

What u mean by custom ROM?
  10. MercilessLTD

Not stock. As in, not TouchWiz. As in, have you ever flashed another version of Android?
  11. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

He's not rooted, so you can safely assume he's on the stock ROM
  12. diablo99999

diablo99999 Member

What should i do to fix this issue
  13. diablo99999

diablo99999 Member

Once i installed a gameloft game and it worked for some time then i deleted it.
    And i reinstalled this app again after certain time, it didn't work anymore neither the other gameloft apps I installed after.
  14. diablo99999

diablo99999 Member

My Android build number is JZO54K.19300XXEMD3
  15. MercilessLTD

What does your model number say?
  16. diablo99999

diablo99999 Member

Gt-19300
  17. MercilessLTD

That is not the AT&T version, but rather the international version. It should theoretically work on AT&T, giving you speeds up to H+ (AT&T's 4G).

For some apparent reason, gameloft restricts the international version. See these people's frustrations:

Gameloft Forums

Unfortunately, this seems to be a gameloft restriction, and not an Android problem. Perhaps Googling some solutions may provide work arounds, such as downloading the APK elsewhere. But be careful, because this method may incur downloading illegal and/or unpaid versions, especially if you have not actually paid for the game.
  18. diablo99999

diablo99999 Member

Well i have 2 friends who have the same verison of my phone and gameloft games are working properly on their phones.
    If u can give me any suggestions that I can do to fix this issue I wil be great full
  19. enkious

enkious Member

Im rooted, sm-n900t note 3. No rom.. just stock.
    ive been having the same problems.. some games are just black.. I hear the music.. and I can touch the screen and hear the click sound.. but it is just black.. game I bought and wont work for example is. Space station. Note 3 should bea le to run that.. and im sure its compatible... android ver 4.4.2
  20. enkious

enkious Member

Im rooted, sm-n900t note 3. No rom.. just stock.
    ive been having the same problems.. some games are just black.. I hear the music.. and I can touch the screen and hear the click sound.. but it is just black.. game I bought and wont work for example is. Space station. Note 3 should bea le to run that.. and im sure its compatible... android ver 4.4.2