1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

I cant send or receive pictures on my Samsung Galaxy sII skyrocket

1. aLylovesh1m

aLylovesh1m New Member

I got this phone yesterday and its been working totally fine until I tried sending a picture to my mom. My friend also sent me a picture so i clicked to download it and it would do absolutely nothing but say "Downloading" Help please :/

Advertisement
  2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

That sounds to me like an internet connection issue. You might wanna turn airplane mode on and off to see if that fixes the problem. {Hold down the power button for a second or two - and you should then see the option to turn airplane mode on/off.}

Hello and welcome aboard, aLylovesh1m. Glad to have you join us here on Android Forums. Here's where you'll find information and tips on your device. Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - Android Forums.

I hope your time here will be useful. Cheers! [​IMG]
  3. aLylovesh1m

aLylovesh1m New Member

Honestly that didnt really help :/ Ive been googleing about this literally all day! Ive turned off Auto-retrieve" but still nothing :(
  4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Your best step would be one of three... 1.) Contact your service provider for assistance. 2.) Check inside your device's support forum to see if anyone has any knowledge of said problem...and if so, is there a solution to fixing this. 3.) Reset the device to its factory default settings, hence wiping any abnormalities and/or corruption that might have incurred during an installation of an application.

Best of luck.
  5. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Ali, Welcome to AF,we are glad to have you, hope you enjoy the site, :ciao: