I could use a bit of help...Support

Last Updated:

1. WildCard

WildCard Active Member This Topic's Starter

Mar 3, 2010
    So you know I vame from blackberry. So thing are a bit different for me on this side of the fence. But I will be yhe first to tell you this is a good place to be.

Thing is though there are a couple things I have yet to figure out. Even with the vast reference known as google. So I ak turning to the only people I know I can trust to help.

1) How come I can not seem to just click barcodes while visiting webpages on my Incred to get the related app on my phone. I do know I can use barcode scanner while looking at a PC screen. But when out and about on my phone I do not have that option.

2) Second is when I am inputting text for webpage address's. No matter the settings on the phone I can not get the phone stop suggesting webpages.

2. potterdood

potterdood Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2010
    it always suggest for me too, once it learns the webpages you visit most it shouldn't pop up random 1's. as far as the barcode thing...i'm pretty sure those are only meant to scan, not to link you to the app store.
  3. Mr.Slave

Mr.Slave Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2010
    1: Are you asking to be able to "click" a barcode in the phones browser to take you to the site?

2: What is wrong with the suggestions?
  4. nightfishing

nightfishing Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    1) (QRs) bar codes are not designed to be "clicked". I would think there would "usually" be a corresponding link not too far away (or you could carry a second Inc with you, I suppose)

2) I would think it could be turned off thru the Prediction setting, but that would kill it throughout the phone. It "learns" pretty quickly and is miles ahead of the BB autocomplete, so I would just get used to it.