i Dealizer. 16gb for $19.99Tips

Last Updated:

1. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Download the app iDealizer it basically checks all the sites that have daily specials and displays them easily. Today the 1saleaday had a Scandisk 16gb microSD card for $19.99. The deal is good till 11:59 tonight
    Somedays the items are lame but somedays its really worth it

Advertisement
    NightAngel79 and noonan211 like this.
  2. Needz_Android

Needz_Android Well-Known Member

what class is it?

3. ChiTownJim

1 Sale A Day, Daily Deal
    Link to the exact deal and its a class2, unless you're moving files back and forth from your computer class2 is all you'll need

jayjay1122 likes this.
  4. brichi

brichi Well-Known Member

well what class comes with the phone (the 2gb card)

5. shaggymatt

shaggymatt Well-Known Member

It is a class 2 card.

So-so deal. You can get one from Amazon for $32.44. Shipping on the OneSaleADay is $5.99 and they are SLOW to ship. I've ordered from them in the past.

6. poland626

poland626 Well-Known Member

$25 dollars for slow shipping

or amazon's $32 or so with free shipping which is still about a week or two.

I'd say this is a good deal.

7. ramcharger1979

ramcharger1979 Well-Known Member

I am going to try on out!

8. Liquoredolce

Liquoredolce Well-Known Member

Yup...

9. shaggymatt

I guess if you don't have Prime. I have Prime, so I order today and I'll have it no later than Thursday. If I order from One Sale A Day, I *MIGHT* have it when it before my ship date of 6/15. I'd prefer to build out my phone out of the box and not have to redo it when the card arrives.

Amazon is a reputable and authorized retailer (no warranty honoring through One Sale..), I know it won't be a knockoff. There are WAY too many fake memory cards in circulation. The few things I've ordered from One Sale A Day historically has been made to look great in photos, but turned out to be cheap Chinese made garbage.

10. Wooby

Wooby Well-Known Member

Amazon is weird, the price keeps changing. Now it says $34. Don't matter anyway as I just grabbed one from the OP's site

11. ChiTownJim

I think 20% off the lowest price at Amazon is pretty good, plus I've never been blown away with the speed of orders from Amazon and I've never been disapointed with saleaday either. If you are ordering something on the cheap and getting basic or free shipping 2weeks is usually the norm. If time was a factor I'd spend $50-$80 for the same thing locally . I'll take the savings and the wait.

Either way if you perfer to buy elsewhere do so, I jsut wanted to share a deal with my fellow Android Brothers/Sisters lol and also share a great app Idealizer is one of my favorite and probably buy something 1-3 times a month from one of the sites. The other day they had a 32gb Ipod Touch for $220 I just bought an 8gb for my fathers Bday a month ago for $200 , I missed out lol

12. shaggymatt

Will have to check out that app too!

(Crazy what the local stores can charge people)

13. ChiTownJim

Yeah man agreed, the reason I'm getting a new card is that my 8gig card from my Dare finally decided it didn't want to do anythign properly anymore , I went into WalMart and I beleive there 8gig card was $40. So until this comes I'm just using a 4gig one I had lying around that with the onboard memory is plenty but come on bigger is always better

I'm hoping I and anyone else who jumps on this card has a good expierence

14. BrickAlley

BrickAlley New Member

I have looked for an Idealizer app using multiple spellings, but have had no luck. Can you check to see the exact spelling?

15. ChiTownJim

I had it spelt wrong , my bad here is the exact spelling

iDealyzer and it's a green icon with a $! in it

another one is woot lite

16. SDmtnbkr

SDmtnbkr Member

I didn't realize there were different classes. What's the difference with this one that is a Class 2 and a Class 1??

17. Red Leader

Red Leader Well-Known Member

3 Classes: 2, 4, and 6. Number refers to the minimum write speed of the card in megabytes per second. Read speed is identical in all.

SDmtnbkr likes this.
  18. BrickAlley

BrickAlley New Member

The speed class should have no effect on the operation of the phone and data access, but would only come into play when transferring data on and off the card itself.

This subject has a bit of a tangible parallel with Router classes. The difference between a G class & N class router only relates to moving data inside the network, not internet speeds. Sorry for the rambling, but it seemed like it might help. ;)

NightAngel79 and SDmtnbkr like this.
  19. sucker4pa1n

sucker4pa1n Well-Known Member

Even if you did go for a Class 6 (or higher, I've seen higher somewhere before) I doubt if you kept it plugged into the phone that the read-write from the card to the phone, and then from the phone to the PC, wouldn't also have some choke points. I haven't researched it to know what read/write speeds DIncs have when connected to a PC, but I'd guess that anything above a Class 2 would be negligible... unless you took out the MicroSD card and put it into a card reader.

Again, if someone has speed-tested the data rates and can correct me, I'd be more than happy. :)

SDmtnbkr likes this.
  20. SDmtnbkr

SDmtnbkr Member

Thanks to both of you! ...BrickAlley, that did help.

21. noonan211

noonan211 Member

Just got mine in the mail today... As advertised. Good call OP. Transferred my old 8GB card over and then stuffed it full of movies for me and my kids!

22. ChiTownJim

Just got back into town yesterday and the card was in the mail. It came in a pretty large bubble pack, and when I opened it , it looked empty I had to rip it apart to find a lonley floating MicroSD card, was worried but put it in and transfered everything over and I think it working good so far with 15.2GB available on it

23. noonan211

noonan211 Member

I know what you mean. My wife almost threw the package away thinking it was a joke from one of my buddies! Thanks again for the tip.

24. ChiTownJim

Yeah no problem. They actually just emailed me another tracking number saying they shipped a 16gb card this morning. I emailed them letting them know I already got it, but no response yet.