I DESPERATELY need help from 1 of the pros before this bricks.Support

Last Updated:

1. jojoman454

jojoman454 Member This Topic's Starter

My name is Joe, I am on a samsung moment, and my file system has gone horribly awry. I juust found the rom I like, and I have tried 4. I thought my setup was just how I wanted it, so I backed up, wiped clean, flashed, and cleared the cache. With nothing but the stock apps for my rom showing, I only have 187mb in internal storage. Wiping clean does nothing to help this. I don't even have room to install astro file, so all of my file alteration has to be done through my boot menus. PLEASE, I need a true Droid pro to help me out. My # is *Removed by Mod*. My email addy is jojoman at gmail.I am praying to the dalvik gods that a messiah will appear. Without my phone, the colors in my world would seem much darker.

Advertisement
  2. EmoTonyB

EmoTonyB Well-Known Member

just FYI i dont think posting your phone number on an internet forum is the smartest idea...

3. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

I'm going to move this over to the Samsung Moment forum for you Joe.

4. pastafarian

pastafarian P√Ętes avec votre foie Moderator

187mb of storage isn't a problem. Most apps aren't even a meg. If you can't install apps, something else is going on. What error messages are you seeing?

5. dntesinfrno

dntesinfrno Well-Known Member

Agreed, your assuming you don't have enough space to install astro so i'm going to assume you tried and it failed. It must have given some kind of message that will give us a place to start.