i dont really need to root but...Support

Last Updated:

1. lakai113

lakai113 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

do you think there will ever be a app for sccreen shots and i wont have to be rooted... WTF

Advertisement
  2. esn

esn Well-Known Member

I sent a email to "capture it" the app I use to use on my blackberry and they are working towards a android app.

3. urdaddi

urdaddi Well-Known Member

kwaping likes this.
  4. lakai113

lakai113 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

yea i have the computer program for it... its just a bit annoying that i gotta hook it up to my computer every time...

i talked to the verizon people today and i just dont want to deal with the drama of me ****ing my phone up and not being able to use my insurance or warranty... basically what i was told is that if my screen breaks and my phone is rooted, even though the broken screen has nothing to do with the root, it will void warranty... i think imma wait awhile to see how this phone turns out before i do all that

5. ashykat

ashykat Well-Known Member

As far as I know it's a limitation of the platform (apps are not given access, I believe), which is why you can't take a screen shot with an app without rooting. Unless the feature is built into a future version I'm doubting an app will be able to do so. Of course I'm no programmer so I may just be talking out of my ass, but I think what I said is mostly true. :)