I ****ed it....

Last Updated:

1. wardog27

wardog27 Member This Topic's Starter

I was trying to install a new room on my htc desire but it was looping the white htc screen.

So i thought, i'll just find another room and install it. But i did a terrible mistake i've formated the SD card to fat 32 and now i can't flash it cause it keeps saying can't mount /dev/block/mmcb!!!!!

I belive it is because i've formated the regular android files that were on SD, and, since i can't load the android rom, i can't get them anymore.

How can i fix it?

Advertisement
  2. wardog27

wardog27 Member This Topic's Starter

NVM GUYS!!!

Just fixed it...!

3. Nemesco

Nemesco New Member

How did you fix it, I have the same problem and want to solve.

4. Hadron

Hadron VIP Member VIP Member

Yeah, if you've solved a problem it's good to post the solution, as it may help someone else who has the same problem.

A good piece of general advice in this business is don't format the SD card if something's going wrong. The reason being that that's where your nandroid backup is, and formatting will delete it.

(Anyone reading this who doesn't know what a nandroid backup is, please find out before you think of flashing anything! With a recovery backup, problems with flashing are an annoyance - without one they will be a serious hassle at best.)

5. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

You can mount the sdcard via recovery, and put on any files you need that way.