I f'ed up!!!

Last Updated:

1. seajm

seajm Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I will make a long story short! I switched from Clockwork to Ra in Rom Manager. Tried to flash a new kernel. Didn't work, so I went to recovery to nandroid back and Welllllll, I do not have any recovery images in Ra!!! WTF?? How can I get back to clockwork so I can recover???

Advertisement
  2. WaynesNside

WaynesNside Well-Known Member

3. seajm

I can't get out of RA recovery. All I get is the white HTC screen.

4. seajm

It actualy tries to reboot 2 times and then goes straight RA recovery.

5. seajm

Fixed!!
    Scary lesson learned! I now have recovery images on both CM and RA. Rom Manager is great, but it made me lazy and I did not even think about something going wrong while in RA recovery!

6. eric3316

eric3316 Well-Known Member

Or you cold have just re-flashed your Rom image that you were using over what you installed and it would have put back the original kernel that came with the Rom and would not have deleted any of your stuff as long as you didn't wipe system.

7. seajm

This happened at about 10:30pm last night. I don't think you realize how many different roms I tried flashing with no success! This was after I realized my dilemma, no recovery images in RA!
    Flash flash flash flash flash .............White Evo 4g screen is burned into my retinas!!! Finally I got a older version of fresh to flash. I was so f'ing happy to see that dancing droid at 5:00am!

8. mrsnc131

mrsnc131 New Member

i would like to say this post and stealing my neighbors wifi has saved me 100 i dont even know you people but thank you sooooo much i literally created an account to say thanks for this thread as i too made a similar mistake.