I finally used Pandora

Last Updated:

1. sparky07

sparky07 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Every time I tried to use Pandora I was driving. It would ask for my email address and password, so I would just turn it off and try to remember to set it up when I got home. So I finally set it up at home (so I could write down the password) a couple days ago.

I can't belive I waited this long to set up a Pandora acct. It is AWESOME!!! If you haven't used Pandora, take the time to set it up. It only take a couple minutes and you will really enjoy.:)

Advertisement
  2. rehpyc

rehpyc Well-Known Member

<3 pandora and doubletwist's radio

3. mruno

mruno Well-Known Member

i like slacker as well. slacker is nice because it shows who is going to play next and the ui looks better, but it seems there are more ads :/

4. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

I've got Slacker, Pandora, and TuneIn all loaded on my DX. The three get used all the time. My monthly data utilization would likely be huge had I not set up the phone to auto-connect to WiFi in each of my work areas.

5. ArthurIhde

ArthurIhde Well-Known Member

Yes,it's useful[​IMG]

6. ECFfighter7232

ECFfighter7232 Well-Known Member

God Bless WiFi. Granted most of us are on unlimited plans, but I stream either pandora or scanner radio all day while I'm at work (62 hours a week) so I'd hate to see my data usage if I wasnt on the wifi

7. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Absolutely! And in my case it's a money saver too as it's given me a music alternative so I no longer needed my XM radio subscription...