I found bootanimation paradise...

1. mhrf90

mhrf90 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. BLuFeNiX

BLuFeNiX Well-Known Member

I might make some of these. All you have to do is convert them into a series of images and put them in a zip file.
  3. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Well-Known Member Developer

Hundreds of images lol at least for this specific one.
  4. BLuFeNiX

Only 41 actually ;)

This is my first ever boot animation for an android device, so let me know if there is anything I can do to improve it (I couldn't decide on a framerate, so let me know what you think).

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/68531860/bluering-bootanimation.zip

Also, I'm pretty sure I could make a script to convert gifs into boot animations. Would anyone be interested in that? (It would be Linux only)

EDIT: If the demand is high enough, I will code a gif to boot animation converter in Java, so it will run on all OS (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc). Actually, I think I'll make a separate thread for it now.
  5. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Well-Known Member Developer

tested it well dont not bad but i meant if you actually did the entire image as you see in the OP it would be around 100-150 pics.
  6. BLuFeNiX

I'm not sure what you mean... I did do the entire image. Open it up in any GIF viewer and you will see exactly 41 frames. If I'm confused please tell me, lol.
  7. Loota

Loota Well-Known Member

Just want to turn you on to this program bro in case you wish to make a video of whatever you make...

[29.03.2012][FINAL][TOOL]Boot Animation Previewer-Preview Boot Animations With Ease! - xda-developers
    chevanlol360 likes this.