1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

I got a 16 gig card?

1. Saltine713

Saltine713 Well-Known Member

Well, I just realized that for some reason, when I got my Inspire they accidentally put in a 16 gig card instead of an 8 gig. Really odd. I just noticed it while checking info on my phone.

Just felt like sharing. :D

Advertisement
  2. andrews317

andrews317 Well-Known Member

Lol. Lucky you.
  3. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Well-Known Member

Sounds like someone got a returned phone that someone forgot to take their 16gb card out of.

What's the make and class of the card you got?
  4. Saltine713

Saltine713 Well-Known Member

The guy behind the counter had a bunch of microSD cards on the table as he was putting them in the phones. I think he just made a mistake. My phone was brand new, wasnt a refurb.

Sandisk 16gig MicroSD
  5. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Well-Known Member

The phones come prepackaged with the card the guy at the store isn't supposed to be putting them in. I'm not saying your phone was a refurb just might have been returned and the store decided to sell it as brand new cause it looked brand new. Or maybe someone snagged the stock 8gb card after asking to look at it and the store guy was supposed to place a new one it and messed up.

I noticed some of my inspires came with different cards (Sandisk or samsung) when i asked about it at an att corp store the manager said they don't control that it comes to them with those cards already in the phone.