I got mines!!!

Last Updated:

1. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I ve been playing with it since i got it and here are my impression vs the mytouch

1st off to all those that told me stop stressing to see if the mytouch was getting the update because it was no big fifference fro 1.6.. Lmao whatever 2.1 is awesome from facebook to the live wallpares i love it.

The phone runs so smooth without any of the lag (so far) that i used to have with the mytouch. probably processor related but still

i love the fact that i now have to press the top button to turn it on

The multitouch is sexy and as soon as i turned her on after getting it, it went right into the update. i didnt even have to request it or wait. lol

apps open and close with ease now also

i like the news an weather.

now for some negs..

i love the maps multitouch feature and my gps seems to be stronger and i dont loose gps signal like i used to do with the mytouch on the same routes. however, it was pitch dark outside and i coudnt get the damm thing to go to night mode (how?)

for some reason when i reply to a message and the phone is not in landscape mode , ill click the space to input but the keyboard wont show. but if i switch to landscape there is no issue, it pops right up. . anyone else have this issue? fix?

the slide feature to open up the home page i feel is unnecessary. if you have to press the power button, why would you need this.

camera should have had 2 led flashes.. of course coming from a trashy camera on the mytouch it is still a big improvement

all i have found so far , but im sure i will add

Advertisement
  2. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

o and please update the f'n music app

3. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser VIP Member

BiGMERF, give the app '3' a try. Search for 'rockon' in the market.

I wanna know how it runs on the N1. It's got a nice UI.