I got my dinc back!General

Last Updated:

1. NoShftShck16

NoShftShck16 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

No one is going to care, but a little while ago my buddy dropped my DINC while making a phone call. *see pic attached*

After a long thread of figuring out what to do, I decided to make the call to HTC. Oddly enough, they don't repair CDMA phones (which actually led me to believe they didnt technically create it either). PCD (personal communication devices) actually does all the repairs and support for those phones. You can also get all the accessories and such you want from them for a little bit cheaper than HTC or Verizon.

So for $127 they fixed my digitizer and I got it back with a 8 day turnaround. Unfortunately, some jackhole left a piece of the plastic vinyl that protects the screen before putting it in the phone UNDERNEATH the screen. I had to send it back with a guaranteed turnaround time of 1-2 days. Yeah, it ended up being 4 days but whatever.

I FINALLY have my phone back. I have it wrapped safely in a black Seidio Innocase Active, powered by a new Seidio extended battery (the one that isn't actually bigger in size) plus the additional protector of BODYGUARDZ surface protectors.

/leaping with joy

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member

man what a waste. I got my Inc for free, was able to sell my eris for $150, so I made $150 to get a brand new free inc. (thanks Verizon) and I still feel jipped. I'm thinking about calling and trying to talk them into giivng me a free back door, the white one.

3. NoShftShck16

NoShftShck16 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah I liked the red one a lot but since its wrapped snugly in the Seidio case there is no point. I was rocking the N1 sleeve but after what happened...f that. I want a case on it all the time.