1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

I Got My Phone Before I Got My Tracking # ThreadGeneral

1. Bob Loblaw1

Bob Loblaw1 Well-Known Member

If this happens to you, please post here. It would give those of us who are still sitting in the dark some hope.

Advertisement
    :
  2. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

As much as people are hoping for this to happen I don't see it happening often. I got my tracking number yesterday and the phone is being delivered today. I've been able to track it every step of the way on the UPS website.
  3. Shotlimesalt

Shotlimesalt Well-Known Member

I got my tracking number today and it'll be here Monday. Rep I talked to said if you didn't get a back order email by yesterday you're good and you'll get your tracking no. Today or tonight for sure!
  4. Bob Loblaw1

Has the transaction in your Google Wallet changed from Pending to Complete? Under the My Orders section of your account, did they change the "estimated ship date 11/15" to "shipped 11/16" or anything?
  5. drosseau

drosseau Well-Known Member

I don't think this is as crazy as some people think. I really expect people to get their phone with no information today. When I ordered my wifes Galaxy Nexus we never got any sort of shipping information. We gave up on getting it before we went on vacation but as we're getting in the car, UPS pulled up with the phone. I went in to set it up quick and sure enough the first thing she gets on the new phone is an email from Google saying the phone had shipped!
  6. g_patrick15

g_patrick15 Well-Known Member

Whatever the case may be, I at least won't be receiving mines today; UPS has already come and gone from my place of work.
  7. Biaviian

Biaviian Well-Known Member

I have that UPS My Choice service so I will know when mine is coming even if Google doesn't' send me tracking info. I can assure you mine will not be coming tomorrow because I haven't received a delivery notification from UPS.

Shoot, I am supposed to have my Nexus 10 delivered tonight and the UPS guy hasn't stopped by yet and it's after 7:30pm. I hope he still comes tonight but I doubt that will happen. If not I'll complain and he will get into trouble because he is required to make a delivery attempt for all packages no matter how late it i.
  8. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

That happened to me. Phone ordered Tuesday, got it Thursday and I've still not received it's tracking info.
  9. Bob Loblaw1

Yeah I thought I had read that it happened to somebody in the UK. Haven't heard of it yet here in the States though.