I got off probation today!!

Last Updated:

1. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member This Topic's Starter

Finally.....after 2 1/2 years of pissing in a cup and doing community service, I am free! And because I know the first reply will be "Why were you on probation?" I'll just tell you now. Possession with intent to distribute 1 & 1/4 lbs of the sticky icky.

Advertisement
  2. 330D

330D From My Cold Dead Hands VIP Member

Congrats, that sucks 21/2 years is way too long for a stupid plant. Its only stupid cause I have to pee in a cup also..... For work, though.

;)

3. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

Peeing in a cup is stupid! I always wondered why employers can make you do that though. Seriously. Unless your dealing with drugs (no pun intended) in the LEGIT drug industry, whats the point?

4. 330D

I could not agree more, IOWA. It is an archaic policy, but one that I have to follow, because it's what I do. Oh well, made it very easy to quit.

5. rwZephyr

rwZephyr Well-Known Member

Time to spark one up for freedom. I'm quite glad my job doesn't piss test, not to mention I can smoke herb pretty much anywhere in town, usually just walking down the street.

[​IMG]Oh Canada[​IMG]

Jceinc likes this.
  6. Jceinc

Jceinc Well-Known Member

Dayum that's a lot of weed!

7. ballisticn8

ballisticn8 Well-Known Member

lmao, congrats man, they've been working to legalize it for medicinal purposes here in AZ but I doubt this state will ever allow it. :-/

oh well, even if they did my attempt to be a LEO would make it a non-issue either way i guess...

8. neodorian

neodorian Well-Known Member

Sounds like a bummer. The idea that a person can't have a puff on occasion and do their job is ridiculous. Instead they drink and come to work hung over :)

At worst, it's an unhealthy habit and can be abused. At best it's a useful drug like many others with its pros and cons.

Putting someone in jail or probation for something that is (at worst) a poor health decision is immoral in my opinion.

...and I haven't touched it in years :) Relaxed me when I was younger but for some reason makes me anxious now.

9. IOWA

Marijuana is no worse for you than smoking & drinking... which people do every day.

10. rwZephyr

I've never heard of anyone beating their wife after smoking a J, nor anyone dying from overdosing on THC. Marijuana when compared to smoking and drinking is a effing saint. The worst thing about sweet mary jane is that if you smoke it, you're still inhaling combusted plant matter, which is hell on your lungs (a bong wont change that either) the best way is to score a vaporizer. 100% THC usage compared to 25% from a Joint and 75% from a bong. Without having to inhale any other garbage

11. IOWA

Chris Brown > Rihanna LOL

12. rwZephyr

Who wouldn't beat Rihanna though. Honestly!

13. mohockey

mohockey Member

ive been there as well my friend same thing i had alittle less than you, and i only got a year. getting off probation was the best day of my life. enjoy the freedom and put one in the air for me.

14. Snow_Fox

Snow_Fox Well-Known Member

Eh.. I think its ironic people want to say that our most basic freedom is "the right to free speech"

I wonder if it should be argued that our most basic freedom should be control over our own bodies..

Its sad.. but, right now you do not legally have the rights to your own body..

15. rwZephyr

Well you can put whatever you want in your own body, its the possession of the illegal narcotic that gets you in trouble. We are talking about a pound and a quarter, where I am, thats about $4000 street value if you sell it by the ounce.
    Personally I go through a ounce a month, you can't really say that you possessing 20 ounces is just for personal use, its the whole intent to distribute thing that catches ya. If it was an quarter or 8th it would've probably just been confiscated.

16. Snow_Fox

Snow_Fox Well-Known Member

I'm not really worried about the distribution laws, more the fact that it is illegal to get high.

If you can't control which substances you consume, you don't really have control over your own body.

17. 330D

Good Post, Neo... I think you read my mind ;)

18. CRPercodani

The worst part was I wasn't even selling it.

19. rwZephyr

Shit man, then that really sucks. But thats why I always keep low amounts on me. So did you really not touch the sweet mary J for 2 years? and are you gonna spark one up now?

20. CRPercodani

Yea I had to stay clean for the probation, they send the specimen to a lab for testing, they don't use the on site kits. I've thought about it but haven't done it yet.

21. IOWA

Meh it's really not needed. I quit that stuff years ago (teen years) and really don't miss it at all.

22. rwZephyr

I didn't start smoking until I turned 21, I find it better than having a beer after work.
    Calm the nerves, smoke a J, make some dinner and curl up with the girlfriend.