• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I got stuck at the boot up animation of cyanogenmod

I was looking for ways to flash rom of cm10.2, i got my 4.2 boot loader and unlocked my tablet
When i was flashing the rom with twrp, i did wipe the cache/davik after flashing
At the times, I reboot the device, I got stuck at the boot animation of cyanogenmod with the spinning circle.

I cannot enter the recovery mode nor the download mode, it can't be turned off either. The spinning circles kept re-appearing even after a long press of the power button.

Can anyone help with what i should do next to save my tablet?

ops, sorry, I eventually solve it
and i can provide a solution here for anyone who are facing the same problem as me

solutions: hold down power button, and when you see asus logo, try to hold volume up and down simultaneously for like 5-10seconds , and you will enter a page with 3 logo, rk ( i forgot wt it is) , the second one is an android icon, and the third one is wipe data, I went to wipe data again, and I can now enter the cm10.2 system.

I hope this is useful ;D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones