i had bricked my friends micromax a65 while flashing .. i am not so rich to gave him another one .

1. manishexamin

manishexamin Guest

bro after flashing custom rom to my friends micromax a65 . get hard bricked it is not responding even recovery mode and unable to connect it to PC but when i attached to charger it show micromax logo and went off with continuous vibrate mode please help me to repair it ... i am not so rich to give him another one so pleasr reply as song as possible to just start it

Advertisement
  2. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Well-Known Member Contributor

Hello and welcome to Android Forums. Hopefully I can help you with your problem.

1st off, does the device have any form of recovery like TWRP, CWM or Philz? If so and the device has an sd card, find a zip copy of the stock ROM and put it on the sd card. Then reboot into recovery, do a factory reset, wipe cache and the wipe Dalvik cache, then flash the stock ROM.

If it does not have an sd card but recovery can be reached, you will need to use ADB from a computer, have the stock ROM image and flash it with ADB via the computer. There are many tutorials on Google and YouTube teaching you how this can be done

If you are unable to do any of this, hopefully the device is still under warranty. Send it back to the factory because that is going to be your only other option.

If you have any other questions regarding your device, I invite you to join Android Forums. We have many sections for specific devices which contain a wealth of information.
  3. girolez

girolez Often Off Piste Guide