• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories i had finally got my new OPO battery back case

elvisamy

Lurker
Oct 23, 2014
Several days ago, i had ordered a battery back case with NFC for my OPO phone. Today, i had finally got my new OPO battery back case. Although the price of this battery back case is a bit expensive, i'm still glad when i got it, and it looks quite good. i will send several unboxing photos of this OPO NFC Battery back case:

s6ru5f.jpg

xpwt9f.jpg

ztcitl.jpg

15s4kf7.jpg

Reactions: confed and KOLIO
Thanks for the pictures. Do you mind sharing the price you paid? Other users have stated they got the same item for $20 + shipping. Was that the same for you? Did you order from taobao?

Hello, confed. sorry for reply later. i brought it from this site: http://vifocal.com/bamboo-battery-back-case-cover-with-nfc-for-oneplus-one-smartphone.html, not on taobao, for taobao owns many fakes, my friends introduced this site to me, for he had brought many items from this site, and the price is quite cheap, so i brought this case from this site, and the battery case looks well and feels rather good, the price is a bit expensive, and it costs $59.99 usd. Do you want to buy one?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones